Join Our Team
Looking for a Career with a rapidly growing company?
We are actively recruiting for various positions within Proven Data. We offer competitive wages with a variety of benefits. If you qualify for any of the positions below, please apply here: https://goo.gl/GEsx1p
Do you enjoy helping others? Are you looking for a company that you can be a part of the family and grow with on every level? Proven Data Recovery is a young family based company that is growing.
Location: Elmsford, New York
As an administrative assistant, you will be placed in our call center, and receive inbound calls from new and existing clients. As member of our team, your primary task will be to field inbound calls from customers that are looking for data recovery services or get updates on their existing cases. The expectation is that you utilize your tools and soft-skills to fully understand the client’s need and convert them to a new client and answer any queries existing clients may have.
You may also be tasked with unpacking / packaging around 10 boxes a day.
Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to the following:
- Ability to probe effectively and to read customer queues to identify the customer issue.
- Create new cases and respond to client inquiries utilizing our client relationship management software.
- Follow up with existing clients to ensure they are being served properly.
- Ability to accept and implement coaching and feedback in order to achieve individual and team performance goals.
- Maintain a high level of world class customer service/professionalism to a wide range of customers.
- Ability to read and interpret documents from centralized knowledge based tool.
- Ability to work with customers to resolve inquiries and concerns.
- Ability to navigate through multiple computer applications with speed and accuracy
- Provide troubleshooting, account and billing assistance.
- Package / Unpackage boxes
- Miscellaneous admin duties
Benefits, Benefits and More Benefits!
- Full Time Employment
- 6-month probationary period then – Medical, Dental, Vision, & 401k plans
- Educational assistance
- Paid Time Off
Successful candidate for this position will have:
- Must pass drug test and state, federal and criminal background check.
- Must have High School diploma or general education degree (GED).
- Must be at least 18 years of age or older.
- Strong Customer Service with Sales Skills is preferred.
- At least 2 years’ experience in providing customer service either via phone or in person.
- Type at least 50 WPM
- Maintain a positive environment, working with co-workers and customers within a diverse culture.
- Excellent telephone manner and listening skills.
- The ability to relate to customers in a professional and courteous manner.
- The ability to work in a team environment.
- The ability to work under pressure.
- The ability to sit for long periods of time.
- Excellent attention to detail and multi-tasking ability.
- Self-motivation to work under his/her own initiative.
If you would like to join our growing family – Please submit your application here:
Proven Data is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law.